1. Account Opening ?
• What kind of account do I need to open in order to trade listed CNY-denominated securities?
Clients can trade CNY-denominated products by opening a cash or margin securities account at CSL.
• Do existing clients need to fill in additional documents in order to trade listed CNY-denominated securities?
No extra documents are required.
• How could I invest in listed CNY-denominated products?
By opening account at CSL, clients can invest in the listed CNY IPO securities as well as the secondary market trading of CNY-denominated products.
• How much is the handling charge of investing in listed CNY-denominated securities? Is there any difference from investing in HK stocks?
Handling charges include stamp duty, SFC transaction levy, SEHK trading fee, CCASS Stock Settlement Fee and brokerage commission. The formula of calculating the handling charges of CNY-denominated products and existing HKD-denominated securities is similar. The only difference is that they are settled in different currencies.
• How to calculate stamp duty for trading on listed CNY-denominated securities?
The calculation of stamp duty is as follows:
CNY ¥ 1.00 per CNY ¥ 1,000.00 on consideration.
• How could I subscribe CNY-denominated IPO?
Clients could access our website: (http://www.cfsg.com.hk) and fill in the online application form. Clients could also submit our internal forms or yellow forms to our head office and branches. The successful allotment shares will be directly deposited at clients’ account.
• What is the handling charge for trading listed CNY-denominated IPO?
Clients pay handling charge of trading CNY-denominated products including SFC transaction levy, SEHK trading fee and brokerage commission.
• How much is the handling charge for the IPO application?
CNY ¥ 85.00 per application.
• How to deposit CNY in my CSL trading account?
Clients can deposit CNY cheque either at head office and branches. Clients can directly deposit CNY cheque in our bank accounts as follows:
|The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited|
|Beneficiary:||Celestial Securities Limited||Celestial Commodities Limited|
|Bank A/C No.:||102-281367-209||511-245706-209|
5. Dividends ?
• How will I receive dividend from CNY-denominated securities?
Dividend of listed CNY- denominated securities will be paid in CNY or other currencies. Due to the exchange controls and restrictions applicable to CNY, the product issuers may not always obtain sufficient amounts of CNY in a timely manner to pay dividends in CNY. As a result, dividends may be paid in currencies other than CNY.
• How will I receive or pay HKD or CNY for any dividend payoff / charge from CNY-denominated listed securities? All payoff and handling fee from CNY-denominated listed securities are in CNY.